Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hi Everyone, and welcome to my blog!

Hi all!
Glitter Girl Waving
Well, it is that time again...the near change from Summer to Autumn. My favorite season of all. I love the crisp air, the beauty of the changing leaves, the fresh apples and squash. I am going to be blogging about stuff as it happens, things that I think are worth noting. This is really just a way to get out some of the clutter in my mind and share what I think would help others to know.

Look for new posts, or better yet subscribe to stay on top of things. I will be passing on sale info from my favorite soap and other body-goodies supply shop Southern Soapers. I will also post info on sales from Fire Mountain for all you jewelry makers and beaders and deals and steals from Rocky Mountain Hobbies for the other scrappers, goodness knows I have LOADS of pics to scrap that I snapped over the summer!
Scrapbooking
Here's looking forward to chatting later!

No comments:

Post a Comment