Wednesday, June 8, 2011

♥†♥ Word Filled Wednesday ♥†♥ June 8, 2011 ♥†♥


This is today's lesson on Word Filled Wednesday from the awesome ladies at Internet Cafe Devotions, and it is one I really needed to hear repeated.


I am often certain I am exhibiting Godly character traits, including the "fruits of the spirit." But after reading today's wonderful devotion, I realized I am not exhibiting them as well as I thought I was.

For those who are unsure what the fruits of the spirit are, they are love, joy, peace, patience, faithfulness, kindness, goodness, gentleness and self control.

What kinds of fruit is your 'tree' putting out? Let's spend the next week pointedly concentrating on what fruits we want to be able harvest and see sprouting from our trees!

Have a blessed week in the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment