Friday, January 8, 2010





Okay, this video just makes me happy. Why? Because it could be me...it is my anthem. My dh doesn't understand WHY I love Walmart...but I do. It is the only store in our town. I used to work there. All the things I bought for my babies-from Walmart. Their diapers, their cute little outfits, their toys, the crib, the stroller/carrier/car seat combo...when my two youngest had to have formula instead of breast milk. Their little jars of baby food...the transition to solids with Gerber Graduates...to all the years of buying groceries at the Supercenter...my maternity clothes, my engagement and wedding pics...my kids baby pics and then their annual photos...our Christmas pics...

For me, one of the highlights of my day is cooking for my family. I get real joy out of it...the menu planning, the shopping, the putting away of groceries...the prepping and cooking and serving.

In short, I LOVE WALMART and I don't care what people have to say bad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment