Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lord, it's good to be back home again

Here on the blog, I'm talkin' about! I've been away since July for a lot of different reasons. I didn't intend to take a long hiatus...I didn't plan to take any hiatus, actually, but one thing led to another and posting slipped down to the bottom of my priority list, sadly.

Gladly, things have turned completely around and I am able to focus on home, church, and definitely on blogging again.

So, there's a quick update, just to say hello and I'm back, and of course, WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG! With all that said, November is leading us headlong into my favorite time of year, the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday season...so there are going to be lots of posts with recipes, crafts, book reviews, movie recommendations and reviews, and occasional random postings that pop into my head, of course.

Here's one of my favorite John Denver songs to kick off the morning while I polish up my upcoming post, live here in an hour or so, so stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment