Thursday, February 28, 2013

♥♥ Thursday Thankfulness♥♥ †2.28.13†

I have thought about starting my own "meme" for quite a while now and this morning, my Inspired email from Waterbrook Multnomah came and I wanted to share it with everyone. Then the Thursday Thankfulness idea came back to life. So what if I can't afford a Mr. Linky right now? Hopefully other Christian bloggers, Mom bloggers, and definitely Christian Mom Bloggers will want to take part! This meme is the place to grab some inspiration and then go to your own blog and post a verse from your quiet time reading your Bible, reading your devotional, one that came via email maybe such as my Inspired uplift or my KLOVE Encouraging Word does. Maybe a verse that God has put on your heart as meaningful, that is pulling you through something, giving encouragement, solace, peace, comfort, and reassurance. Share it! We could all use a daily Faith Lift and this is my way of sharing and caring.


There's the daily dose of inspiration. NOW for the Thankfulness part of the post: Choose THREE things, large or small, that you are thankful for in your life to share.
  1. God showing me each morning that my life is great in little ways: a kitty waking me up to cuddle, my dog needing to be walked, friends and family to connect with. 
  2. Kaplan University! This is a new one for me. Kaplan has a similar-yet-different approach to online education. Yes, there are still discussion posts but they are more engaging. There is also a live seminar component one day a week in each class that helps me firm up my schedule and keep in my routines. 
  3. My career with The Old Schoolhouse Magazine!
Do you want to share some inspiration and thankfulness? COMMENT! Share your link to your blog in your comment. Within a week I should be able to get a Mr. Linky up and running to make this easier but for now if you comment and leave a link we'll visit you, I promise!

God Bless & Happy Thursday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment