Saturday, July 17, 2010

Friday's Fave Five July 16th, 2010

Welcome to Friday's Fave Five! Sorry it is late again, I am really thinking of turning this into Saturday's Super Six, lol!

1) Bitty chicks peeping and scratching around the yard behind their momma

2) A rooster who has trained himself to crow at 6:00 am! I don't know how he did it, but he did it. He crows at 6:00 am, on the dot, and not again until the next morning. I love it!

3) My living allowance from college. There are serious changes afoot at Tiny Farm! We are getting the permanent house built up, I am going to be able to get a laptop, finally, and no later than next Wednesday I will telephone service at the house...including DSL!! EEEk, I don't know what to do with myself.

4) The neat little town I live in! I walked to the post office yesterday just before lunchtime, only two miles, and then I stopped at our little family-operated store/restaurant, Trafton's, for lunch and met some really great townspeople and I can honestly say I learned a lot, had a lot of laughs, and made a lot of friends!

5) Towns that have civic pride! Today is A**** Days, a chance to get to know the neighbors and have fun with the carnival games, rides, crafts fair, and tonight there's gonna be fireworks! FIREWORKS!! YIPPEEEEEE!! Okay, now everyone knows I am a pyro and a firework addict...

I am off til next week! Have fun, stay safe, stay cool, stay sane, and keep praisin'!

1 comment:

  1. Food demonstrations, now this could be interesting.

    Take care of those blisters

    ReplyDelete