Thursday, July 1, 2010

Early and late Editions of Friday's Fave Five

Hello, hello all! I am so sorry but I have been completely out of touch since the 24th of June and here it is the first of July!

Well, to make up for it I am going to post TWO Friday's Fave Fives!

*~~~June 25, 2010~~~*
  • The pretty wildflowers in our meadow! The kids have picked me several pretty bouquets since we got here full of lupines, daisies, black-eyed susans, buttercups, and so many others that I can't name
  • Time with my family
  • The sound of our little brook babbling just out of sight. It makes you just have to walk over and take a peek
  • Soundbirds waking me up instead of traffic
  • S'mores made over a candle with the kids and washed down with hot cocoa
*~~~July 2, 2010~~~*
  • The freedom to create this blog
  • A creator to thank for the men and women who have died so I can do anything I want, within legal and moral reason, and not be penalized
  • Fireworks
  • Barbecue!!!
  • Popsicles shaped like bombs and colored Red, White and Blue! These colors don't run...except on a popsicle
Happy Independence Day Everyone! 
God Bless the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment