Saturday, June 19, 2010

Always coming in at the tail end ~~SPRING READING THING 2010~~

Well, here I am coming in at the tail end of things...lol! After reading a few of the FFF (Friday Fave Five) posts this week I came across an explanation of the Spring Reading Thing!


So here is my one reading goal for tonight: 

The Scarpetta Factor
 
Finish it. That's it. I've been dragging this book out. I have been a huge Patricia Cornwell fan since I discovered her Kay Scarpetta series in high school. I took a little time off reading her books after Trace. When I was on Good Reads last I discovered there are five or six other Scarpetta series novels that I hadn't read so I am going to be getting them from the library. I will let you know tomorrow whether I hit my goal or not!

1 comment:

  1. The Spring Reading Thing is some I join in each time and she also does a fall one too, called Fall into Reading. It starts the first day of Fall.

    ReplyDelete