Monday, June 21, 2010

Spring Reading Thing is Finished

Hello once again to the Farmhouse.  Well, I did it. I finished The Scarpetta Factor on Saturday night...it was practically Sunday morning though being 11:44 pm but it was a wonderful book and well worth staying up late to finish. After all, it is summer, no rigid schedules to stick to and fun to be had wherever you can grab it.

Well, that was the end of it folks, the Spring Reading Thing 2010 officially ended on June 20th. Susanne from Living to Tell the Story let me know that another one is held beginning the first day of Fall called "Fall into Reading." I can hardly wait!

More Farmhouse Happenings to Follow! Off for my cuppa...

2 comments:

  1. I've seen Cornwall's books on the shelf, but have never read one. I'll have to give her a try, after the 14 (!) books at my bedside have been exhausted!

    I left you a late comment on your FFF below, too. So glad to have "met" you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah a book lover. I just wish I could stop reading after midnight. It's a curse. Cromwell... hmm. I don't think I've read any of her's. Hope all goes well with your family frustrations. It sounds as though you are on your way to the best for everyone.
    Take care,
    Dana from Bungalow'56

    ReplyDelete